Global Edge is a licensed reseller of the Cisco firewall and security solutions.
Protect Across the Entire Attack Continuum
Protect against advanced threats while reducing complexity and cost. The industry's first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall (NGFW), Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services, delivers integrated threat defense across the entire attack continuum. It combines proven ASA firewall with advanced malware protection in a single device.
Superior Multilayered Threat Protection
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services brings distinctive, threat-focused, next-generation security services to the ASA 5500-X Series and ASA 5585-X firewall products. It provides comprehensive protection from known and advanced threats, including protection against targeted and persistent malware attacks.
Industry-Leading Network Visibility
Featured highlights include:
- World's most deployed ASA stateful firewall with advanced clustering
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Solution more securely extends corporate network access beyond corporate laptops to personal mobile devices, regardless of physical location
- Granular Application Visibility and Control to support over 3000 application-layer and risk-based controls
- Cisco FirePOWER Next-Generation IPS, which provide threat prevention and contextual awareness
- Filters on hundreds of millions of URLs in over 80 categories
- Discovery and protection against advanced malware and threats
More About Cisco Firewalls
A reliable network firewall helps protect your business from unauthorized access, while permitting legitimate traffic. It's an essential component of any size network.
As your business evolves and adapts to mobility, cloud, and the rising threat landscape, you need to see the users, applications, content, devices, and threats on your network and what they are doing. You need to protect your business and network from multi-vector threats across the entire attack continuum.
Cisco firewall products have evolved to meet the needs of today's borderless networks. From simple perimeter security with access control lists (ACLs) based on IP addresses, we now offer a number of advanced security services in products such as our ASA 5500 including Identity-Based Firewall Security in addition to Secure Mobility, Unified Communications Security, and Intrusion Prevention.
The role of security in the network is rapidly changing. The hard outer shell that firewalls provided in the past is now superseded by security capabilities that are integrated into the very fiber of the network. Cisco firewall and other security offerings will continue to evolve as well.